Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Joy of January




It's still snowing and windy here in Rhode Island. Though we're not getting huge amounts of snow, the wind is freezing. This makes it a lot of fun when I take Petals out at night to pee. Getting Petals down to the business of peeing can take some time. She runs around, then she stares at a neighbor's house, then she scratches the left side of her face, closely followed by scratching the right side of her face. She also has to smell every inch of the yard, as if a troup of dogs traveled through while she wasn't looking. By this time I say, " Hurry up! I can't feel my toes! " She finally pees, so we can go inside where I give her a cookie. I tell you, it it gets any windier, Petals will fly away like Krypto the Superdog!






I found the front door key. It was on the floor by the sofa. SOMEBODY must have been fooling around with it. I have no idea who that SOMEBODY could  have been!






This is what it feels like! :D  I'll take some more pictures soon of Petals if she'll hold still long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment