Friday, December 25, 2009

Update on Miss Petals




Hi Karen and Michael,

Here's a picture of Petals for you. She once again had something stuck in her beard. She always has something stuck in her beard!

She's doing fine. Petals was quite happy when I arrived with my suitcase yesterday, wagging her little tail and looking pleased. She was also happy when I got out of bed this morning. I said, "I know I'm finally out of bed, but it's not THAT much of a miracle!" :)

We took a nice, but cold, walk this morning and she did what she had to do. So far, it hasn't snowed anymore here. I'll drain the gunky furnace water in another day or two. Since I had to restart a client's furnace today, I'm becoming an expert on heating units.

I'll be sure to give Petals her birthday bone in January.

Hope you're having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment